Keep record of parking violations with our 2 Part Parking Ticket. Parking Violation Tickets are constructed with a NCR top copy and manila cardstock hard copy. Tear off the top copy for documentation and issue the hard copy to the violator.
• Take down the type of violation committed and vehicle information to keep a permanent record. Hard copy has 2 adhesive strips to stick to the violators window. Paper copy allows you to check back for multiple infractions.
• Parking Tickets are sequentially numbered making recordkeeping easy. We select the starting number for you.
• Parking tickets are avialable in a booklet. Book is bound at the tear stub allowing you to keep the duplicate copies organized together. Tickets can also be stored in a binder. Tickets are punched with 2, 1/4" holes.
• NCR copy will instantly transfer any text written on it to the underlying tag. Top sheet has the exact same text printed on hard copy.
• Top of tag is blank. Use a stamp or handwrite property names or otrher rules in this area.