Keep record of parking violations with our 2 Part Parking Ticket. Parking Violation Tickets are constructed with a NCR top copy and manila cardstock hard copy. Tear off the top copy for documentation and issue the hard copy to the violator.
- Take down the type of violation committed and vehicle information to keep a permanent record. Hard copy has 2 adhesive strips to stick to the violators window. Paper copy allows you to check back for multiple infractions.
- Parking Tickets are sequentially numbered making recordkeeping easy. Numbering is preselected. You will receive sequentially numbered tags for whatever quantity you choose.
- Parking tickets are available in a booklet. Book is bound at the tear stub allowing you to keep the duplicate copies organized together. Tickets can also be stored in a binder. Tickets are punched with 2, 1/4" holes.
- NCR copy will instantly transfer any text written on it to the underlying tag. Top sheet has the exact same text printed on hard copy.
- Top of the tag is blank. Use a stamp or handwrite property names or other rules in this area. Check out our custom parking violation tag to add your company info!